Tuesday 26 April 2011

the sweet rejection...

sweet rejection???
ko giler aper fila..
rejection pun sweet..
memang kompem esok masuk spital gila...

i called it sweet rejection..
coz it's make me realized..
that's life really not what we expected..
(tau dah.. tapi saje buat2 lupa)
whatever we want...
we never get it..
whatever we need...
we never truly achieved it..
even how bad we think we deserved it...
ain't it damn crazy????
it's so sweet n gonna make me having a diabetic...
it's bloody unhealthy...
and sweet rejection just a word for my not-so-heartless heart...
( thought i'm not having jiwa kaco : i'm WRONG )

the truth is i feel like dying...
dying.. drowning...

i thought i'm gonna be stronger the 2nd time.
it worst...
i still have hope in myself the 1st time..
but the hope for myself gone with the wind the 2nd time..
gone n not coming back..
double damn...

( T _____ T )

1 comment:

AIN NAZRI said...

pulak... ceciter ceciter