Saturday 15 May 2010

me = movie freak?? totally

it's 2.40 am.. and i cannot sleep...
blame it to the coffee.. LOL
alrite.. alrite..
it's not a coffee fault..
i can sleep even just after i had a cup of coffee...
i'm just kinda excited...
i had my lone ranger time tonite...
what a bliss...

yeah yeah... lone ranger... who care???
i do... BIG TIME...
especially when i got to watch movie in my lone ranger slot..
ok.. i do love to have company...
to have my mum.. my cousin...
my friends.. my everyone...
but the lone ranger time is what i'm craving...

after a while...
i realize that movie is one way of my stress release..
*yes.. i got this some stress in some point in my life rite now*
*no big*
i try everything...
everything that i can imagine..
everything that people told me to do...
everyway to cool down my stress...
spiritual... mentally... name it..
no such luck...
and i had this nagging feeling...
keep asking myself to go n watch some movie..
walla... it's work..
i can feel my stress go down the notch...
and my head kinda clear...

so, is it make me a movie freak??
movie bitch???

whichever.... i don't care....
as long i'm happy..
n got approved from my mum...
*chill*

(^_^)\/

pst : i've watch ROBIN HOOD, Crowe version... like it very much...
no no... i'm not comparing with Costner verse...
it's unfair to compare...
they got different time n year in making..
they got totally different hero n heroin...
they got different story telling...
n got different everything...
but... what amazed me..
they still got me in same excitement...

love Costner verse... n in love with Crowe verse...

No comments: