Sunday 29 March 2009

my rock.. my world..

"...this not the end of the world..."

"...Tuhan bg apa yg kita perlukan, bukan apa yg kita mahukan..."

".. Allah bagi ujian mengikut kemampuan hambanya..."

"...i know you're very strong. You're my sister.. i knew..."

"...everything happened for a reason..."

"...relax k... cheer up.. something good will happened.."

"...don't give up sis.. get up n try again..."

"...akan ada yg lebih baik untuk adek.."



this some of the encourage word i get from one i love..
my mum...
my bro..
my bestest friend..
my *sista*...
my *kamu*... (walau kamu mungkin tdk sengaja ter'encourage' me)

still... BIG thanx to u guys..

thanx for understanding me..
even though i be kinda silly..
kinda not listening to u guys..
seem so distant..
seem so down..
seem like i wanna die that instant...

but u're here..
regardless hurt thing i said to all of u...
regardless what i didn't say..
regardless when i'm kinda angry with myself...
when i can't understand why that thing happened to me..
when i'm felt so hopeless...
when i felt that i wanna give up..
u guys don't seem to give up on me..

thanx.. n THANX.. n tHAnx..

i never been better..

and i owe big time to all of u...

u're my rock.. my world..

love you.. muah...

5 comments:

zureen @ mama said...

Kak Zureen harap adik akan kembali bersemangat semula..cheer up..

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ kami-kami kat sini sentiasa setia as peneman dan juga pembakar semangat. ;)

apa2 pun, cheer up!! ;) ~

Yana Ismail said...

kak fila!jgn sedih2..yana ada di sini;)

always...;)

Fatin Baharum said...

erk, em, kurang faham.
tp, bdsrkn komen di atas, sy juga nk ckp.
be strong, hehe`

filanastasia said...

thanx to u guys.. thanx for the support... love ya.. muah